ERMA Partner Area
ERMA Partner Area is an intranet-like space where new members can submit partner application forms and track the progress of the submitted application. All ERMA partners are able to securely log in to view information about their organisations, add and update contact details. It is designed to make application process seamless and secure for partners, as well as to manage partner data in a more dynamic way.
How to submit an application to join ERMA Partner Network
1. First, an organisation wishing to join ERMA needs to fill in a dedicated application form at https://erma.eu/about-us/join-erma/
2. Upon submitting the application, Primary Contact listed in the application form will receive an email-confirmation and a link to create a user profile in ERMA Partner Area. Remember to check spam folder if you don’t receive a confirmation.
3. Once the Primary Contact has created a user profile in ERMA Partner Area, they can log in to the system (see login instructions are in the section below).
4. When logged in to ERMA Partner Area, Primary Contact will be requested to check correctness of information provided in the application form (the form can still be edited). At this stage you can add more users to manage company profile in the Partner Area. You can also add any additional contacts, who will be subscribed to receive news from ERMA (these contacts will not have user profile or access to organisation’s profile in ERMA Partner Area).
5. If all details are correct, the form can be submitted for final approval to ERMA team by clicking the button “Submit for approval” on the top right corner of the Home page. We will contact you if any clarification or additional information would be required.
6. Once the application has been approved, the Primary Contact will receive an email-confirmation and the name of the organisation will appear on ERMA Network page https://erma.eu/network/.
How to log in to ERMA Partner Area
Once you have created a user profile in ERMA Partner Area, you can log in to access ERMA Partner Area. To do so you need to go to ERMA website at https://erma.eu/ and click on ERMA Partner Area icon at the top right corner of the menu bar. Insert your email and password for a safe login.
How to create user profile in ERMA Partner Area
By default Primary Contacts that have been listed in “Join ERMA” Partner application form can create user profiles in ERMA Partner Area. They can log in to ERMA Partner Area, view and edit their personal information, as well as the profile of the organisation(s) that they represent.
As a Primary Contact with a user profile, you can add more users to manage your organisation’s profile in ERMA Partner Area. Go to “Organisation users” in ERMA Partner Area, click “Add user” at the top right corner and enter user details. Your colleague will receive an email-notification requesting them to create a user profile. Now they can log in, review their personal profile data, edit details of the organisation, add/remove users and contacts.
To obtain access to ERMA Partner Area on behalf of your organisation as a user, you need to be added to the list of users by a Primary Contact of your (or other user) in the user section of ERMA Partner Area. After this you will receive an email notification to create a user profile. You can then access ERMA Partner Area.
How to add additional contacts from your organisation
Once logged in to ERMA Partner Area, Primary Contact (or other registered user) can add additional contacts from their organisation in “Contacts” section. Listed contacts will not have access to ERMA Partner Area, however they will be able to receive updates and news dedicated exclusively to ERMA Partners. If more of the colleagues from your organisation wish to be informed about ERMA’s activities, simply list them in this section.
How to edit organisation’s details in ERMA Partner Area
If any changes occur in your organisation, for example your business address or website changes, ERMA Partner Area users from your organisation can edit form details by clicking “Edit” button at the Home page.